Jane Seymour Plastic Surgery Before and After Chest Boobs

ane Seymour is not just dancing with the stars, she’s also possibly dancing with new boobs! Her chest looks larger. The question here is why wait until you’re a senior citizen to get breast implants? Is there a point? Its not like she can make the money back on her investment.

56 Year old Actress Jane Seymour has recently admitted to having plastic surgery. According to People magazine, she had a blepharoplasty over a decade ago to remove bags from her eyes (“Genetically I had baggy eyes, and photographers said they didn’t want to spend money endlessly having to eradicate the bags”), breast implants (so small her plastic surgeon had to “special order them”), and Botox only once a few years ago. She stated, “I haven’t had a facelift. This is what a 56 year old woman looks like – with wrinkles.”

I’ve always liked Jane Seymour. Most women who have plastic surgery are like her. She’s had a few things done to improve her outer appearance, but hasn’t gone overboard nor changed the essence of how she looks. It’s refreshing to see a star like her admit to well-done plastic surgery.

Actress Jane Seymour has given a new, revealing interview in which she spoke about her plastic surgery and the pride she takes in her all-natural wrinkles. Seymour has, of course, made a name for herself after starring as a Bond girl and Michaela Quinn on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman."

"I'm proud of my wrinkles," Seymour was quoted by Daily Mail. "They give my face character. As an actress, you mess with that at your peril. I think the good thing about my face is it has always been expressive. With Botox that goes – not what you want as an actress."

However, that has not prevented Seymour from having some cosmetic surgery done on the rest of her body. It's one of the ways she has managed to keep your youthful good looks while aging, and Seymour is not ashamed to admit what she has had done.

"Top and bottom [of her eyes], years ago. I was asked by photographers if I'd consider getting them done because they spent so much time touching up pictures. It wasn't a big deal. I went out for lunch the day after surgery," Seymour explained.

She also had breast augmentation after the birth of her first children. "It was 20 years ago. I'd breastfed my first two children and things weren't what they had been. I'd never had a big bust – I always say they had to make smaller implants just for me, but I wanted the shape back … clothes fit and look better. It was a good move."

The 61-year-old actress has had a rather unique career ever since starring in the 1973 Bond film, "Live and Let Die." She went on to have a history of TV movies and mini-series, including "War and Remembrance" before starring on "Dr. Quinn." It was a series that no one expected to succeed but later became a blockbuster that spurned two made-for-TV movies.

Hollywood actresses are "destroying" their faces with cosmetic surgery and Botox, British beauty Jane Seymour says.

The 54-year-old star, who strips naked in the new hit comedy Wedding Crashers, believes too much dieting and exercise also leaves actresses sickly, skinny and their faces gaunt.

"When I see people on television and nothing is moving and their eyebrows are up near the corner of their head I think 'How can they do this? They're destroying their expression'," Seymour, a mother of six, told AAP during a recent interview in Beverly Hills.

Seymour, who was wearing tight-fitting designer jeans and a revealing Karen Millen halter neck top, admits to some minor cosmetic touch ups.

However, she refuses to follow some of Hollywood's best known leading ladies and have Botox injected to smooth out the lines in her forehead or go under a surgeons knife for a face lift.

"I haven't done all that plastic surgery thing," Seymour said.

"I think most women in the industry my age don't look like themselves anymore.

"I've had some things done to my eyes because I had some mole things and genetically we've all had bags under our eyes in my family, so we removed the bags, but that's it."

There are times when Seymour, a Bond girl in 1973's Live and Let Die, and star of the popular 1990's television series Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman, is not happy when she looks into the mirror.

Actresses, however, should leave their faces intact, she believes.

"There are days when I go 'Ohhhh'," Seymour sighs.

"Actually, the Botox thing I think is just a huge mistake for an actress. If you are a dramatic actress or even comedic, you need all those frown lines."

Seymour shivers when she recalls a movie her husband James Keach directed and she starred in.

An actress, who Seymour declines to name, was unable to produce the performance she and Keach needed because the actress had had Botox.

"She's a great actress, but she had Botoxed herself and nothing moved," Seymour recalled.

"We did 10 takes. I said to my husband who was directing the movie 'Forget it. It's impossible for her to move her face'.

"I think that's a terrible mistake."

Seymour, despite being in her mid-50s, refuses to shy away from sexy roles, even if it means stripping off in front of Hollywood playboy Owen Wilson in Wedding Crashers.

She plays Kathleen 'Kitty Cat' Cleary, the temptress wife of a powerful American politician portrayed by Christopher Walken.

"Someone asked me the other day did I have a body double and I said 'Hell no'. Anyone crazy enough to ask me at 54 to show my body deserves it," Seymour laughed.

"And I would never have got the same reaction out of Owen. He was terrified.

"He was totally terrified.

"I said: Owen trust me. I'm a professional."

The key to keeping her looks, Seymour says, probably has to do with being a non-smoker and refusing to be obsessed with diets and exercise.

"I think a lot of people over exercise and then they get gaunt and I think a lot of women get too thin and it doesn't look good on your face," she said.

The English actress travels the world delivering motivational speeches to women.

A few nights earlier she addressed 2,000 women in Milwaukee about turning life's challenges into opportunities.

That is how Seymour has lived her own life.

"It's about living in the moment," she says.

"It's about the security of knowing.

"I know as an actress I've been given lots and lots of opportunities. I've already done lots of different challenges but I'm open to new ones.

"I'm not afraid of failure because the only failure is not trying."
You have read this article Jane Seymour before and after / Jane Seymour chest boobs / Jane Seymour plastic surgery with the title Jane Seymour Plastic Surgery Before and After Chest Boobs. You can bookmark this page URL http://skandalaki.blogspot.com/2012/12/jane-seymour-plastic-surgery-before-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jane Seymour Plastic Surgery Before and After Chest Boobs"

Post a Comment