Christina Fulton face lift cheek implants before and after plastic surgery

Here is what I did with my ex-husband’s money – I spent it all on my face! Yup. Don’t you love my new lips, shaved down nose, brow lift, face lift, cheek implants, and facial fillers? I don’t look a day over 25.
Who is this woman? Christina Fulton, the former wife of actor Nic Cage.

She and soap star Kelli McCarty look separated at birth!




You have read this article brow lift / Christina Fulton / Christina Fulton cheek implants / Christina Fulton face lift with the title Christina Fulton face lift cheek implants before and after plastic surgery. You can bookmark this page URL http://skandalaki.blogspot.com/2012/09/christina-fulton-face-lift-cheek.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Christina Fulton face lift cheek implants before and after plastic surgery"

Post a Comment